Thursday, March 1, 2012

Season 2 – Episode 10 – Prologue



      

            “So do you think I should talk to Cerise?” asked Terry.
            “No, I think you should forget about her,” replied Karine.
            “Really?”  He looked at her with his beautiful, sad eyes.
            “I think you have other options you should explore.”
            “Is that so?” he smiled coyly.
            “I know you’re attracted to me.”
            “Of course I am, Karine.  You’re beautiful.  Any guy would want you.”
            “Even you?”
            “Yeah, even me,” he smiled.
            They looked at each other for what seemed an eternity and finally Karine leaned forward.  So did Terry.  They kissed.  Their mouths were closed at first but then she felt his tongue tickle her lips and she opened her mouth slightly.  At that moment everything was perfect but then he drew away.
            “But wait, don’t you think you’re being a bit of a bitch?” he asked sourly.
            “Huh?  What do you mean?” she asked in irritation.
            “Aren’t you being like, psychotically manipulative?”
            “What do you mean?” she asked, trying to hide her panic.
            “Well, I just told you that Cerise broke up with me because I’m friends with Andrew Lester.  You know, the guy who raped you?  And I mean, don’t you remember how supportive of you Cerise was when you told her?  How she like, went with you to go talk to Christina and everything?  She was a pretty good friend to you.  And she felt so strongly about what happened to you that she forbade me, who she’s like, totally in love with, from hanging out with the Asshole.”
            “She’s not totally in love with you.”
            “Stop deluding yourself, Karine!  I love her and she loves me and you’re trying to keep us apart so you can have me for yourself, you selfish slut!”
            “Terry!  What are you saying!?”
            “I’m saying you’re a fucking bitch, you ho!” shouted Cerise, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.
            Karine sighed to herself.  Yeah, that’s probably how it would go down if she came on to Terry. He would reject her and moon all over his Cherry Angel and he was right to.  Cerise was a good person and Karine was a truly terrible bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment